Specialized – Online
Intake: October 2021.
Four of our Masters are officially recognized among the best at an international level by Eduniversal Ranking, in which the Marketing area is also featured.
Top 200 – Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
Ranked Top 50 Worldwide by Global Ranking Eduniversal for Marketing Masters
The Specialized Master Online in Marketing and Sales is designed for those who want to obtain a general basic knowledge in the business world and, at the same time, acquire specialized skills thanks to the mastery of the digitization systems of the reference sector.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group , market leader in university and continuing professional education.
Why choose our Specialized Master Online in Marketing and Sales?
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 12% salary increase: at the end of the master, our students generally benefit from a 12% salary increase
- International Bootcamps in Rome and Barcelona: thanks to our Bootcamps you will have an immersive and stimulating experience, focused on the topics of the business world;
- Networking: we have more than 221 partners of the largest companies in the world market and, thanks to our workshops and company visits, students will have continuous opportunities and networking.
Among our partner:
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing and Sales is structured to provide participants with a thorough preparation for the Marketing sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyse all the specific subjects and aspects of Marketing, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Marketing and Sales Industry.
Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project.
- Thinking critically
- Apply knowledge and into practice
- Competitive spirit
- Practice Public speaking skills
- Professional development & Networking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Research skills
- Creativity & Problem solving
Students will be invited to choose between two different options
- Work on one of the 2 Business Challenges in line with the Industry, proposed by the Program Director
- Work on your own Business Challenge, based on companies where students work
Online Learning Methodology
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
For this reason, we’ve created a didactic model which founds on 4 key elements:
- Professors – Every lecture is created and delivered through an online CiscoWebex Platform. Professors have at their disposal discussion forums, chats, emails, whiteboards, audio and video sharing to communicate and work together. As a final step typically includes an exercise or assessment to measure the learning.
- Live and Interactive – Instructional methods and techniques are used creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience. Plus, every 3 months, students work on a Business case and have a preliminary live session to discuss the key learning with the Program Director.
- Practical – All the in-class activities and online learning methods, are further applied into practice through the different assessments, capstone project and in-class activities.
- Self-Paced – Students are free to learn at their own pace and to define personal learning paths based on their individual needs and on the deadlines for projects assigned. The self-paced methods are applied with the pre-master courses which are pre-recorded and supported by presentations and exercises developed by every course Professor.
Life & Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well-managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Life & Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The Life Soft Skills Program is a path that will lead toward self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention. The program is practice-based consisting of 5 interactive courses, including self-assessment tests, roleplay and quizzes.
In detail the personal growth program is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Agility & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Emotional intelligence
Students will choose between two exclusive Bootcamps scheduled for Summer 2021, both designed to develop and refine students entrepreneurship skills, to let students experience international leading companies culture with two company visit and to improve students business network:
- Barcelona (Spain): “Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders” – In collaboration with EAE Business School
- Rome (Italy): “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” – At Rome Business School
Only for online students, the “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” in Rome, is included in the tuition fee.
Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing & Sales are held by highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from advertising to sales, from entrepreneurship to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Stefano Corsini- Stefano Corsini has 25 years of experience in the marketing and sales sector, an experience acquired from a passion that eventually turned into a profession. In 1997 he worked as Account Manager in the Italian Sales and Marketing division of Unilever Food Italia. This role has further expanded his management skills in the F&B world, with particular regard to Marketing & Sales, Product Development, Customer Satisfaction, both nationally and internationally. Now, Manager, he provides stop ranking experience in the management of entire Business Units, both in Italy and abroad.
Robert Sonnabend – Robert Sonnabend comes from an international business background. It has developed production and distribution channels in China and India, including factories in Tianjin, China and Bangalore, India, computers and software of formidable size.
Francesco Landolfi – Francesco Landolfi has matured his entire professional career by developing and managing innovative and high-tech projects in two main sectors: Information Technology and Healthcare. Francesco has held various managerial positions in Sales & Marketing in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Baxter.
CAROLINA EUGENIA CAPPABIANCA – Graduated at 21, she started a career in Unilver. After 5 years, she joined the multinational agency DMB & B, in which she grew, managing accounts like P&G and TWA
COSTAS PILIOUNIS – He started his career in the food industry in R&D and later in manufacturing. From 1987 to 2017, he worked in Novo Nordisk where he held various leadership positions as Head of Middle East & Africa, Head of Marketing and Business Development in International Operations. In 2017 he founded PNValue, an investment and consulting firm.
GIULIANA BALDO CHIARON – She is Adjunct Professor at Sapienza, University of Rome (Faculty of Economics) and Head of Marketing and Communication, with over 18 years in the fields of Information Technology, Telecommunications and Fashion.
SARA CAPRASECCA – Consultant in Marketing and Digital Communication, Project Manager and Digital Strategist. He has worked for: Deliradio.it, Gecko Way SRL, Bee lnclusion.com, Pop Up live Sessions, MMLine Production records, Perilcane.it and Vikschool.
ILIJANA PETROVSKA – PhD She is a consultant at EBRDBAS Macedonia implementing market research projects and providing training for executives in Marketing.Ilijana Petrovska worked at Stopanska Banka from 2002 to 2009 as head of the marketing department and previously as head of marketing in Makedonska Banka in 2001.
DAVID POLLON – Professor David Pollon has been teaching finance, accounting and economics courses since 2003. Before entering academia, he began his career in the international financial area working for The Walt Disney Company (Milan).
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Global Marketing Manager
- Marketing Technician
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Sales Trainer
- Commercial Director
- Product Manager
- Category Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Sales Technician.
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 68% of our students increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master.
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Rai, Arteconomy, Maxxi and many others. To ensure that our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mold, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the experience of students creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond the lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, company visits or simple events designed to promote socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Admission’s Process and Degree
Rome Business School works hard to maintain the highest standard of quality in the programs we offer. That’s why, in order to ensure the eligibility of the candidates, all applicants must undergo and successfully pass a selection process structured as follows:
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Scholarship and Tution
Payment of the participation fee of € 6,200 can be made in the following ways:
- In 4 interest-free installments
- Single solution (this option guarantees a 10% discount on the total amount)
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.