ADMISSION CRITERIA & TUITION
Applicants should fulfil the following admissions requirements:
- At least 5 years of meaningful working experience
- Fluency in English
- Completed undergraduate education – University degree
- Completed application form and successful admission interview
TUITION FEE – 18.000 EUR + VAT
- All the lectures and exams.
- Tutorial work, workshops.
- Mandatory teaching materials.
- Coffee and refreshments during the lectures.
Important notice: Travel and lodging are not covered by the tuition.
Tuition fee can be paid in instalments or flexible, as discussed and confirmed in the education agreement that is signed before the beginning of the programme. There are few financing options as well as Scholarships opportunities being offered by the school.
Important Notice: Dedicated Student loans
In collaboration with Banca Intesa, we are proud to offer dedicated loans to help our students finance their education at Rome Business School Belgrade. This partnership is designed to enhance financial accessibility and provide increased flexibility for students as they pursue their academic goals.
To learn more about the application process and eligibility requirements for these loans, we encourage you to reach out to our Admissions Office or visit your local Banca Intesa branch for further assistance.