Top 50 – Global Ranking
Ranked N. 22 in Food and Beverage Management, Worldwide by Eduniversal
This Master is issued under the patronage of:
The Volognano Castle is located in the heart of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini area and is an Italian excellence in the production of young and aged wines IGT Chianti Colli Fiorentini, grappa, extra virgin olive oil and Vin Santo.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group , market leader in university and continuing professional education.
Why choose our Specialized Master Online in Food and Beverage Management?
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 72% of our students applied the new skills acquired by the Master in their current position
- Networking: we have more than 221 partners from the largest companies in the world market and, thanks to our workshops and company visits in companies such as FAO and WFP, students will have continuous opportunities and networking.
Among our partner:
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Master in Food and Beverage Management offers general managerial training combined with production chain-specific competencies, to produce specialist professional managers, capable of dealing with the challenges of the food and beverage industry in an international and multicultural context. It starts with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeds to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of Food and Beverage Development and Management, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Gastronomic Industry.
Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project.
- Thinking critically
- Apply knowledge and into practice
- Competitive spirit
- Practice Public speaking skills
- Professional development & Networking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Research skills
- Creativity & Problem solving
Students will be invited to choose between two different options
- Work on one of the 2 Business Challenges in line with the Industry, proposed by the Program Director
- Work on your own Business Challenge, based on companies where students work
Online Learning Methodology
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
For this reason, we’ve created a didactic model which founds on 4 key elements:
- Professors – Every lecture is created and delivered through an online CiscoWebex Platform. Professors have at their disposal discussion forums, chats, emails, whiteboards, audio and video sharing to communicate and work together. As a final step typically includes an exercise or assessment to measure the learning.
- Live and Interactive – Instructional methods and techniques are used creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience. Plus, every 3 months, students work on a Business case and have a preliminary live session to discuss the key learning with the Program Director.
- Practical – All the in-class activities and online learning methods, are further applied into practice through the different assessments, capstone project and in-class activities.
- Self-Paced – Students are free to learn at their own pace and to define personal learning paths based on their individual needs and on the deadlines for projects assigned. The self-paced methods are applied with the pre-master courses which are pre-recorded and supported by presentations and exercises developed by every course Professor.
Life & Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well-managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Life & Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The Life Soft Skills Program is a path that will lead toward self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention. The program is practice-based consisting of 5 interactive courses, including self-assessment tests, roleplay and quizzes.
In detail the personal growth program is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Agility & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Emotional intelligence
Students will choose between two exclusive Bootcamps scheduled for Summer 2021, both designed to develop and refine students entrepreneurship skills, to let students experience international leading companies culture with two company visit and to improve students business network:
- Barcelona (Spain): “Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders” – In collaboration with EAE Business School
- Rome (Italy): “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” – At Rome Business School
Rome Business School’s Online Specialized Master in Food and Beverage Management is given by highly selected international university professors, entrepreneurs, consultants, industry experts, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from advertising to sales, from entrepreneurship to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Camilla Carrega – Graduated in Viticulture at the University of Florence Oenology and master’s degree in Oenology, she was Wine instructor, Wine Department Chair and Academic Coordinator of Food and Wine Studies at Apicius International school of hospitality in Florence, traveling several times in the USA for promote the Italian lifestyle through food and wine, collaborating with the James Beard foundation in New York, and several American universities Camilla was the coordinator of the academic programs of Gambero Rosso in its Rome office, the undisputed leader in the world as regards the so-called Knowing how to live English Italian Food, Wine and Lifestyle Gambero Rosso is the Number One Multimedia Company in Italy, always at the forefront of discovering and launching new trends and strongly committed to promoting the best of “Made in Italy” “. For 30 years Gambero Rosso has been contributing to the creation of the best Italian cuisine and wines, combining tradition and novelty, authenticity of raw materials and production innovation. He is also Mentor for Startupbootcamp FoodTech, the leading accelerator of startups that support and scale companies that innovate and revolutionize the food industry, where he mentors everything related to food and wine management, business model, international education. Today Camilla is Property Owner Chief Operating Officer in Volognano, www volognano com and free consultant in branding and communication strategy for food beverage companies.
Michele Crippa – Professor of the history of Italian cuisine. He has gained experience as a consultant for companies such as: dry media srl (for the television format “STREET FOOD BATTLE” for Coca-Cola Italia and Mediaset Italia1), FIERE DI PARMA SPA, EXPO MILANO. He has also worked for LOVEATWELL srl, as High Quality Food Product Selector for the loveatwell.com e-commerce and librodeisapori.de. He also collaborated with Gambero Rosso, for reviews, and with Endemol Shine Group – Australia (AUS), for MASTERCHEF Australia – season 7 as Coordinator F&B and Hospitality – Italian Tour – Emilia-Romagna.
Diana Lenzi- After a few years as a chef in various restaurants in Rome, out of love and necessity, she took over the management of the Fattoria di Petroio in 2008. Following her mother’s motto: “learn as you go” she threw herself body and soul into the business of managing a wine estate. She follows and directs, with great passion and energy, all phases of both commercial and promotional production, in the vineyards and cellars, she is part of the Women in Wine and Young Agricultural Entrepreneurs organization (ANGA) which works assiduously to complete Petroio as well. . higher levels of excellence in respect of its history and traditions
Veronika Schmid – Veronika started her career as a consultant at IBM (Italy) and has worked in various sectors such as finance, energy, defense and intergovernmental organizations. He founded his own Middle East human resources consulting services provider, focusing on personal skills. Several years ago she moved to Washington D.C. where she graduated from Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching program and founded 2ndStep focusing on Leadership Coaching. Over the past 15 years, Veronika has been intensely committed to her personal and professional development and has used her vast experience to best serve her clients.
Sonia Massari – Dr. Sonia Massari is the academic director of the University of Illinois at UrbanaChampaign food studies programs in Rome and director of Gustolab International Food Systems and Sustainability (works in collaboration with 15 US universities and designs and manages food studies programs in Italy, Vietnam and Japan). He is scientific advisor of the Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition Foundation.
Stefano Corsini – has 25 years of experience in the world of Food & Beverage, experience acquired from a passion that eventually turned into a profession. In 1997 he worked as Account Manager in the Italian Sales and Marketing division of Unilever Food Italia. This role has further expanded his management skills in the F&B world, with particular regard to Marketing & Sales, Product Development, Customer Satisfaction, both nationally and internationally. Today, Manager, he provides first-rate experience in the management of entire Business Units, both in Italy and abroad
Francesco Landolfi- has matured his entire professional career developing and managing innovative and high tech projects in two main sectors, Information Technology and Healthcare, Francesco has held various managerial positions in Sales Marketing in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM Baxter He has managed as Managing / Senior Director of innovative entrepreneurial projects for start ups and small businesses (Net for Care Privatassistenza Telbios Today he is Senior Partner of Arventia Capital, a private equity and venture capital investment company Francesco holds a Master in Business Administration from Harvard University and a Degree cum Laude in Economics at the LUISS University.
Antonio Scialetti – Antonio is senior advisor to European companies for internationalization in China / Asia and to Chinese state-owned enterprises (for M&A JV investments for strategic acquisitions in Europe. He also has extensive experience in supporting business development for non-EU markets. , as well as in industrial monitoring Commercial companies headed by the European office Has a working experience as Executive Director at GEA International, as General Manager at William George Asia Ltd, as Chief Executive Officer at William George Europe srl
Roberto Virgilio – Experienced Executive Chef. Proactive, professional team builder, combining kitchen and engineering with nearly 8 years in kitchen management and consulting and over 4 years in international cooperation projects in developing countries. Expert in negotiation, cooking, event management, international relations. Among his experiences, he worked as executive chef at Caffè delle Esposizioni and Chef consultant & Project Manager at Laurenzi Consulting.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Consultants for the creation of start-ups within the food and beverage industry
- Consultants for corporate repositioning
- Food & Wine Managers;
- Entrepreneurs in the food and beverage industry
- Banqueting Managers;
- Food & Beverage Service Supervisor;
- Catering Manager
- Restaurant managers,
- Brand Manager
- Marketing and communications managers
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- Upon completion of the master, students notice a salary increase of about 75%
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Rai, Arteconomy, Maxxi and many others. To ensure that our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mold, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the experience of students creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond the lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, company visits or simple events designed to promote socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Admission’s Process and Degree
Rome Business School works hard to maintain the highest standard of quality in the programs we offer. That’s why, in order to ensure the eligibility of the candidates, all applicants must undergo and successfully pass a selection process structured as follows:
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Scholarship and Tution
Payment of the participation fee of € 5,900 can be made in the following ways:
- In 6 interest-free installments
- Single solution (this option guarantees a 10% discount on the total amount)
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.