- Teaching at several universities in Berlin
- Member Senior Advisory Circle SMD Ruhr Universität Bochum
- Advisor and Mentor for several start ups in Berlin and Munich
Short professional biography:
Steffen Baerman has been on sales and sales managemrnt for more than 30 years. During his career Steffen has worked 2 years at EGYM (VP Sales), 17 years at Cisco (various int. mgt. Roles up to member of German management board), 3 years at Dell (Head of Sales), 2 years at Hakle (Key Acct Mgt), 5 years at Jacobs/Milka (Key Acct Mgt), and 3 years at Henkel consumer goods (Acct Mrg). From 2019, he decided to step out of a classical sales executive role and to focus on giving back – helping other sales leaders improving their knowledge.
Steffen holds Executive MBA double degree (Augsburg Germany/ Pittsburgh USA).
- Sales & Sales Management
- Sales Process Management & CRM
- Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, NLP Practioner
Publications & Research:
Maturity analysis in CRM usage together with University of applied science TH Wildau.
Masters and Courses held by the teacher
- Sales Management