Full time – Online
Intake: October 2021.
The Master Online in International Management is designed for those who aspire to assume a managerial role in an international business environment. Thanks to our training, participants will be able to develop a more integrated and global vision of the business through a multidisciplinary approach aimed at the acquisition of practical skills.
Rome Business School guarantees a totally international experience and oriented towards an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades“, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the group Planeta, market leader in university and continuous professional training.
Why choose our Master Online in International Management?
– Double International Certification: Students who successfully complete the program will receive the Rome Business School Master’s Degree and certification from the Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), which provides 60 internationally recognized ECTS credits.
– International Bootcamps in Rome, Barcelona and New York: thanks to our Bootcamps you will have an immersive and stimulating experience, focused on the issues of the world of international business;
– More than 221 partners of the largest companies in the world market: thanks to our workshops and company visits, students will have continuous opportunities for cultural exchange and networking;
– 38% of our students have pursued an international career upon completion of the master;
– Our teachers come from all over the world and have a solid international career;
– We welcome students from more than 150 countries each year and guarantee an inclusive and strongly multicultural approach.
Our Master Online in International Management successfully blends essential theoretical principles to have an international career with the most advanced modern techniques marked by a practical approach.
At the end of the course, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project. Upon completion of the Capstone project, students will be able to:
- Think critically
- Implement creative solutions and solve management problems
- Apply and link theory with practice
- Communicate and present business reports / ideas more effectively
- Carry out commercial research and commercial analysis
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
- Work effectively in a team
- Communicate interculturally and compromise for a common goal
- Set goals and implement projects effectively
Methodology: ‘’Circular Learning’’ based on l’EFMD Circle for Quality Assurance
Sticking to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology provided to us by EFMD, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role play, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well-managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The personal growth program is optional and is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Emotional intelligence
- Public Speaking for Business
- Time, stress and self-management
- Intercultural communication
- Conflict, problem solving and negotiations
Rome Business School’s Master Online in International Management is given by highly selected international university professors, entrepreneurs, consultants, industry experts, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
Chentouf Nawel Leila – Dr. Leila Chentouf, has a doctorate in economics from the University of Paris X. She also holds a B.A. Economics from the University of Oran – Algeria and an M. A. in International Economics and Finance from the Paris X Nanterre University – France. Dr. Chentouf is an expert in international cooperation with MENA countries and has extensive experience working with and for the European Commission and is a diplomatic representative to the United Nations. Dr. Chentouf teaches Economics at several universities and business schools. Additionally, Dr. Chentouf acts as a Business Developer for the continued expansion of educational operations overseas
JOSEPHINE LUZON Josephine Luzon is a Finance Manager at Bioversity International and a Chartered Accountant and a PhD in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix.
DAVID POLLON – Professor David Pollon has been teaching finance, accounting and economics courses since 2003. Before entering academia, he began his career in the international financial area working for The Walt Disney Company (Milan).
STEFANO CORSINI – In 1997 he worked as Account Manager in the Italian Sales and Marketing division of Unilever Food Italia. Today, Manager, he provides first-rate experience in the management of entire Business Units, both in Italy and abroad.
FRANCESCO AMENDOLA – Graduated with honors in Electronic Engineering from Roma Tre University, he obtained an MBA from Link Campus University in Malta. He currently works as Director of the ICT Department in the largest local public transport company in Italy, and one of the largest in Europe has been CIO (Chief Information Officer IT Operations Manager) for almost 10 years, in one of the largest providers of technology solutions. for the global gaming market.
MARSHAL LANGER – Born in Miami, Florida, Marshall holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and has also taken numerous postgraduate courses in counseling psychology at New York University. He has worked on Wall Street in investment banking and risk arbitrage for companies such as Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette and in trading for BNP Paribas.
FRANCESCO LANDOLFI – he has matured his entire professional career developing and managing innovative and high-tech projects in two main sectors: Information Technology and Healthcare Francesco has held various managerial positions in Sales & Marketing in multinationals such as Microsoft, IBM, Baxter. Today he is Senior Partner of Arventia Capital, a company that deals with investments in private equity and venture capital.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- International Marketing Specialist
- International Strategy Advisor;
- Business Analyst; Business Consultant;
- International Trade Expert
- Global Brand Manager; Corporate Communications Expert
- Entrepreneur and start-upper
- HR Officer
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 38% of our students have pursued an international career;
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of their studies
- 68% of our students increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
- 92% of our students received new job offers upon completion of their studies.
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Enel, Fendi, Bulgari, Eataly, IBM Italia, Land Rover and many others. To ensure our students can build a solid professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mole, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the students’ experience creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond the lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, company visits or simple events designed to promote socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Admission’s Process and Degree
Rome Business School works hard to maintain the highest standard of quality in the programs we offer. That’s why, in order to ensure the eligibility of the candidates, all applicants must undergo and successfully pass a selection process structured as follows:
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Scholarship and Tution
The payment of the participation fee of 12,000€ can be made in the following ways:
- In 6 interest-free installments
- Single solution (this option guarantees a 10% discount on the total amount)
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.