The Specialized Master Online in HR & Organization aims to train professionals who are able to understand the complexity of people management and cope with problems thanks to the acquisition of both theoretical and practical knowledge. Participants will therefore understand the importance of embracing change as the most effective way to generate competitive advantage and will fully understand the importance of work / life balance and professional ethics.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group , market leader in university and continuing professional education.
Why choose our Specialized Master Online in HR & Organization?
- Capstone Project: project designed to allow students to interface with real business problems of people management (companies usually involved: Adecco, Hays, Ikea)
- 12% of our students found work with NGOs, in line with our “Better Managers for Better World” philosophy
- International Bootcamps in Rome and Barcelona: thanks to our Bootcamps you will have an immersive and stimulating experience, focused on the topics of the business world;
- Networking: we have more than 221 partners of the largest companies in the world market and, thanks to our workshops and company visits, students will have continuous opportunities and networking.
Among our partner:
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Master in Human Resources Management is structured to provide participants with a thorough preparation for the Human Resources sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of HR Strategy, Development and Management, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the HR Management Industry.
Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project.
- Thinking critically
- Apply knowledge and into practice
- Competitive spirit
- Practice Public speaking skills
- Professional development & Networking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Research skills
- Creativity & Problem solving
Students will be invited to choose between two different options
- Work on one of the 2 Business Challenges in line with the Industry, proposed by the Program Director
- Work on your own Business Challenge, based on companies where students work
Online Learning Methodology
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
For this reason, we’ve created a didactic model which founds on 4 key elements:
- Professors – Every lecture is created and delivered through an online CiscoWebex Platform. Professors have at their disposal discussion forums, chats, emails, whiteboards, audio and video sharing to communicate and work together. As a final step typically includes an exercise or assessment to measure the learning.
- Live and Interactive – Instructional methods and techniques are used creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience. Plus, every 3 months, students work on a Business case and have a preliminary live session to discuss the key learning with the Program Director.
- Practical – All the in-class activities and online learning methods, are further applied into practice through the different assessments, capstone project and in-class activities.
- Self-Paced – Students are free to learn at their own pace and to define personal learning paths based on their individual needs and on the deadlines for projects assigned. The self-paced methods are applied with the pre-master courses which are pre-recorded and supported by presentations and exercises developed by every course Professor.
Life & Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well-managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Life & Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The Life Soft Skills Program is a path that will lead toward self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention. The program is practice-based consisting of 5 interactive courses, including self-assessment tests, roleplay and quizzes.
In detail the personal growth program is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Agility & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Emotional intelligence
Students will choose between two exclusive Bootcamps scheduled for Summer 2021, both designed to develop and refine students entrepreneurship skills, to let students experience international leading companies culture with two company visit and to improve students business network:
- Barcelona (Spain): “Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders” – In collaboration with EAE Business School
- Rome (Italy): “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” – At Rome Business School
Only for online students, the “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” in Rome, is included in the tuition fee.
Rome Business School’s Online Master in HR & Organization is given by highly selected international university professors, entrepreneurs, consultants, industry experts, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from advertising to sales, from entrepreneurship to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
- PROGRAM’S DIRECTOR
NATASHA VALENTINE – Natasha Valentine is a Canadian Human Resources Generalist & Consultant with 20+ years of international experience from the legal to the IT field. She has worked for companies like: DELL as an HR Recruiter, for Fasken Martineau DuMoulin as an HR Recruiter and for 7 years in NV Consulting Services. Having a culturally-diverse mentality has helped her to understand and interact better with employees, students and professionals. Natasha has notable experience in recruitment, employment law compliance and career coaching. Natasha holds a Diploma in Human Resources Administration from Seneca College (Toronto, Canada) and in addition certification from AIRS in CIR (Certified Internet Recruiter) and CSSR (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) in London, UK. Natasha also participates as a Guest Speaker for local universities in Rome on subjects such as Sexual Harassment and Bias in the workforce. As a Consultant, Natasha also spends time guiding HR Directors or Senior level managers on HR policies, procedures and HR trends. She also is committed to personal development through her services as a resume writer, job search strategist and personal branding for professionals and graduate students.
Lotta Anna Rasmusson Raible – Worked in the Human Resources Division of the United Nations World Food Program in Rome, Italy, and for the Human Resources Division of the Swedish International Development Authority in Stockholm, Sweden. She was Human Resources Manager at the International Plant Genetics Resources Institute at its Rome office for seven years and was responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and the oversight of human resource management for the institution and its employees.
Marshall Langer – A native of Miami, Marshall had a 12-year career in various commercial and financial sectors in the US and Europe, worked on Wall Street in investment banking and risk arbitrage for companies like Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, as well as trading for BNP Paribas.
Andrea Montuschi- Andrea is shareholder, partner and chairman of the board of directors of Great Place to Work Italia. With over 20 years of experience in the HR consultancy and organizational climate sector, Andrea’s main areas of expertise evolve around measurement tools. Over the past decade Andrea has cultivated an interest in creativity and innovation, becoming an expert facilitator of Creative Problem Solving and Lego®SeriousPlay®.
Francesco Amendola – Currently he works as Director of the ICT Department in the largest local public transport company in Italy, and one of the largest in Europe, he was CIO (Chief Information Officer IT Operations Manager) for almost 10 years, in one of the largest technology service providers solutions for the global gaming market. His most relevant experience is in IT ServiceManagement ITGovernance, where he is also certified by ITILv3 Foundation and Green Belt Six Sigma
Veronika Schmid- Veronika started her career as a consultant at IBM (Italy) and worked in various sectors such as finance, energy, defense and intergovernmental organizations. He founded his own Middle East human resources consulting services provider, focusing on personal skills.
Melania Mecenate – Co-Founder & Executive Partner, Head of Research & Development at Disclose Srl. Italian and bilingual Neuro Coach and business and leadership mentor, organization consultant, emotional intelligence assessor and teacher. Over 20 years of experience in project management and consulting in multinational companies and agencies such as IBM, WFP, FAO and Pharma Companies.
Francesco Landolfi- has matured his entire professional career by developing and managing innovative and high-tech projects in two main sectors, Information Technology and Healthcare, Francesco has held various managerial positions in Sales Marketing in multinational companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Baxter. As Managing / Senior Director he managed innovative entrepreneurial projects for startups and small businesses
Antonio Scialletti- Antonio is senior advisor to European companies for internationalization in China / Asia and to Chinese state-owned enterprises (for M & AJV investments for strategic acquisitions in Europe. He also has a deep experience in supporting business development for extra markets. EU, as well as in industrial monitoring Commercial companies headed by the European headquarters Has a working experience as Executive Director at GEA International, as General Manager at William George Asia Ltd, as Chief Executive Officer at William George Europe srl
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- HR Generalist
- Human Resources
- Recruiting Assistant
- HR Generalist
- Human Resources
- Recruiting Assistant,
- HR Training & Development Specialist,
- Payroll Specialist
- Employee Relations Officer
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 12% of our students found work with NGOs, in line with our “Better Managers for Better World” philosophy
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 68% of our students increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master.
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Enel, Fendi, Bulgari, Eataly, IBM Italia, Land Rover and many others. To ensure that our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mold, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the experience of students creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond the lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, company visits or simple events designed to promote socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Admission’s Process and Degree
Rome Business School works hard to maintain the highest standard of quality in the programs we offer. That’s why, in order to ensure the eligibility of the candidates, all applicants must undergo and successfully pass a selection process structured as follows:
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Scholarship and Tution
Payment of the participation fee of € 6,200 can be made in the following ways:
- In 4 interest-free installments
- Single solution (this option guarantees a 10% discount on the total amount)
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.