Specialized – Online
Intake: October 2021.
Under the patronage of
The Specialized Online Master in Agribusiness Management is able to offer quality teaching and networking services to make it the perfect solution for anyone looking to reach the top in the world of agriculture, food production or the agri-food system with a focused mindset. on innovation and sustainability.
In addition, this master is available in an online version, in order to allow quality learning wherever you want! Thanks to the proven experience of the Planeta De Agostini Group, world leader in the provision of programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, so as to allow a complete and professionalizing experience.
Why choose our Specialized Master Online in Agribusiness Management?
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- Master under patronage of Gambero Rosso Academy, Confagricoltura and many other companies in the sector which, through workshops and interventions, will be able to offer students a complete overview of the sector;
- 77% of our students used the technical skills acquired in this Master in their current job position;
- Bootcamp in Rome included in the registration price to increase your managerial skills
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Master Agribusiness Management is structured to provide participants with a though preparation for the Agribusiness sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeds with the analsys of all the specific subjects and aspects of Agribusiness Development and Management. It provides you with an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how you can be effectively applied to the Agro Industry.
Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project.
- Thinking critically
- Apply knowledge and into practice
- Competitive spirit
- Practice Public speaking skills
- Professional development & Networking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Research skills
- Creativity & Problem solving
Students will be invited to choose between two different options
- Work on one of the 2 Business Challenges in line with the Industry, proposed by the Program Director
- Work on your own Business Challenge, based on companies where students work
Online Learning Methodology
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
For this reason, we’ve created a didactic model which founds on 4 key elements:
- Professors – Every lecture is created and delivered through an online CiscoWebex Platform. Professors have at their disposal discussion forums, chats, emails, whiteboards, audio and video sharing to communicate and work together. As a final step typically includes an exercise or assessment to measure the learning.
- Live and Interactive – Instructional methods and techniques are used creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience. Plus, every 3 months, students work on a Business case and have a preliminary live session to discuss the key learning with the Program Director.
- Practical – All the in-class activities and online learning methods, are further applied into practice through the different assessments, capstone project and in-class activities.
- Self-Paced – Students are free to learn at their own pace and to define personal learning paths based on their individual needs and on the deadlines for projects assigned. The self-paced methods are applied with the pre-master courses which are pre-recorded and supported by presentations and exercises developed by every course Professor.
Life & Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well-managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Life & Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The Life Soft Skills Program is a path that will lead toward self-discovery, empowerment and reinvention. The program is practice-based consisting of 5 interactive courses, including self-assessment tests, roleplay and quizzes.
In detail the personal growth program is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Communication & Persuasion in the Digital Age
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Agility & Adaptability
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Emotional intelligence
Students will choose between two exclusive Bootcamps scheduled for Summer 2021, both designed to develop and refine students entrepreneurship skills, to let students experience international leading companies culture with two company visit and to improve students business network:
- Barcelona (Spain): “Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders” – In collaboration with EAE Business School
- Rome (Italy): “Bootcamp for International Business Leaders” – At Rome Business School
Rome Business School’s Online Master in Agribusiness Management is given by highly selected international university professors, entrepreneurs, consultants, industry experts, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields, from advertising to sales, from entrepreneurship to digital marketing. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, in order to transfer truly useful competencies for the attendees’ professional development.
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR
RAFFAELE M. MAIORANO – Raffaele M. Maiorano, born in 1982, is an agricultural entrepreneur and manages two farms in southern and central Italy, producing Pecorino Crotonese DOP cheese, organic olive oil, cereals, oranges and fresh vegetables. He was president of the Young Italian Farmers Association for six years and is now responsible for the Sdg and sustainability programs of Confagricoltura, the oldest organization of farmers in Italy and Europe. He is the president of Gfar, the global forum on agricultural research and innovation at FAO. He is professor of agri-food management at the University of Camerino, he designed and directed our master in agri-food management. He also collaborates with Gambero Rosso and is a consultant for startups and agri-food companies.
DANIELE ROSSI – is the delegate for research and innovation in the Confederation of farmers (Confagricoltura), the general secretary of AgroNetwork (Confagricoltura, Nomisma and Luiss Founders), the president of the RES research and innovation group in Copa – Cogeca (Brussels ), director for the International Brewers Project of Europe and the EU coordinator of the 36 national “Food for Life” platforms, judicial administrator of the companies seized by the Court of Rome under the Mafia law. He was general manager of Federalimentare (Italian Federation of Food and Beverage Industry – Confindustria), CEO of Federalimentare Servizi srl, CEO of the “EEIG Consortium for European Security (an EEIG of 13 EU Food and Beverage Federations), President of Research and Innovation Group – Food and Drink Europe – in Brussels, President of the “Italian Food for Life” technological platform and President of the “ClusterAgrifood”.
CHIARA SATTIN: Graduated in tourism economics, after a long time as a commercial director in a company, she returned to her farm and has been a farmer since 2007 (animal husbandry, forest care, energy, cereal production, recently farms). Since 2015, Delegate for innovation in the agricultural sector within Giovani di Confagricoltura-ANGA.
STEFANO BISOFFI – Scientific and Technical Director of CREA (Council for Research and Agricultural Economics, Public Research Organization in Italy) 2004-2007, 2013-2017; Director of CREA’s International Relations Unit (2012-2013) and Information Systems Unit (2008-2012); President, Permanent Executive Committee, International Poplar Commission, FAO Statutory Body (2000-2012); National representative (alternate) in the Horizon 2020 program committee for the challenge of society 2 “Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and terrestrial research and bioeconomy” (since 2013)
FABIO REBECCHI – Entrepreneur with 25 years experience in the ICT industry, with a special focus on data, AI, industrial research and project management. Fabio is currently an Open Group Invited Expert at the Data Scientist Profession Working Group, engaged in defining the Data Science Body of Knowledge, as well as a Board Member for the Data Scientist submissions and a Master Certified Data Scientist. Fabio is also CEO and owner of Accademia Domani, a MOOC scale up, and an international startup advisor and investor, co-founder of ScaleFoundry, an Amsterdam based startup accelerator. Fabio is also an agile practitioner, and an Expert Scrum Master and Product Owner Certified.
ROBERTO REALI – CNR technologist. Management, design and implementation of the organizational structure and scientific area of the National Research Council. Responsible for the “Cultural Landscape” project within the Department for Cultural Heritage of the CNR. Responsible for the national CNR project for EXPO – Milan 2015 within the Department of Biology, Agriculture and Food Sciences.
MARCO BERARDO DI STEFANO – President of the Social Farms Network, member of the National Observatory of Social Agriculture at MIPAAF. He is the president of the Fattoria Solidale del Circeo, a social agricultural cooperative that cultivates with the organic farming method, putting first of all the quality of the products, respect for the environment and the sustainability of its productions.
LUIGI TOZZI – Senior Manager Quality Production and Food & Feed Safety at Confagricoltura. 30 years of experience in Food Systems, 18 years of experience in Lobby for Agricultural and Food Companies at national and European level. He works with the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as an expert in EFSA’s Stakeholder Discussion Group on Identifying Emerging Risks and is Vice-Chair of the Organic Farming Working Group at COPA-COGECA.
ANDREA CARAPELLESE – International Expert on Investment & Technology at UNIDO United Nations Industrial Development Organization.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Innovative farmer or food producer, Entrepreneur in the food tech agri-food market
- Marketing and Communication Manager for agri-food activities;
- Manager in food institutions and organizations both for profit and not for profit;
- Responsible for organizations which, although not belonging to the agri-food system, intend to invest in national and supranational projects (sponsorships, patronages, etc.);
- Project manager in food organizations;
- Responsible for policies for agri-food organizations;
- Entrepreneur in the Agri-food sector.
Every year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of the students obtained a salary increase at the end of the master
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Gambero Rosso Academy, FAO, WFP and many others. To ensure that our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mold, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the student experience, creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, virtual company visits or simple events designed to encourage socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Admission’s Process and Degree
Rome Business School works hard to maintain the highest standard of quality in the programs we offer. That’s why, in order to ensure the eligibility of the candidates, all applicants must undergo and successfully pass a selection process structured as follows:
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation. Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by the Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
Scholarship and Tution
Payment of the participation fee of 6.200€ can be made in the following ways:
- In 4 interest-free installments
- Single solution (this option guarantees a 10% discount on the total amount)
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.