Certified Positive Intelligence Coach | Professor | Advisor | Consultant
- Associate Certified Coach, ACTP ICF, International Coaching Federation.
- Certified Positive Intelligence Coach (CPQC), Positive Intelligence, Inc.
Short professional biography:
Luca Dondi is a professional with 20 years of prior business experience gained in the financial services and technology sectors in multiple geographies (UK, US, Italy) and functions (operations process re-engineering, sales strategy and development, business analysis and pricing, marketing / loyalty / CRM, program management, consulting).
Luca is a coach and a trainer, so his approach encompasses positive psychology and performance science to help his clients respond to life’s challenges with positive intelligence.
As a professor of Intellectual Capital and Talent Management at the Rome Business School, he focus on the context in which managing people takes place, and look at the key parts of the HR cycle thet managers need to focus on.
- Human capital management, executive coaching, leadership development, change management, team building, talent and performance management, international global workforce
Publications & Research:
- Luca has published articles on LinkedIn on Positive Intelligence
Masters and Courses held by the teacher
- People and Talent Management