Applicants should fulfil the following admissions requirements:
- At least 5 years of meaningful working experience
- Fluency in English
- Completed undergraduate education – University degree
- Completed application form and successful admission interview
TUITION FEE – 18.000 EUR + VAT
- All the lectures and exams.
- Tutorial work, workshops.
- Mandatory teaching materials.
- Coffee and refreshments during the lectures.
Important notice: Travel and lodging are not covered by the tuition.
Tuition fee can be paid in instalments or flexible, as discussed and confirmed in the education agreement that is signed before the beginning of the programme. There are few financing options as well as Scholarships opportunities being offered by the school.